This blog was created to spread positivity among the Ranger’s Apprentice fandom. Although our fandom may be small, and generally positive, I thought it would be cool to have a place for fans to say nice things about each other.
The idea is to submit positive things about RA blogs on tumblr or just the RA fandom in general. It can be anything from something nice about their personality to something nice about their graphics or art. Anything positive is acceptable.
Hate, criticism, and negativity will NOT be accepted. This is not a blog for voicing opinions or arguing either, you can do that on your own blog. This blog will be a happy, positive place where you can put a smile on someone’s face.
All asks sent to this blog will remain anonymous. Your ask will be turned into a pretty text graphic and posted under the rangersbepositive tag as well as the tag of the blogger that it was about.
If you guys could reblog this to spread the word that would be great. Let the compliments begin~
yosoybasura said: How on earth did you make your ranger cloak I am in love with it
Hey! So glad you like it!!
I used this pattern, adult size, as a basis, but it’s only a half cape so I made it longer. The cool part is the fabric I guess, which was really a lucky grab at my local fabric store. I can’t guarantee stores near you will have something similar but you should take a look around! It was my first major sewing project, but it’s not too hard and I’m pretty proud of it - if you make your own, be sure to post pictures!
Calling all artists/graphic makers!!! How cool would it be if the logo you designed is used as the official Ranger Con logo? Well we need a new logo and we were hoping you guys could help us out. Here’s how it works: you design and submit a logo that fits the requirements listed below and it could be picked as our official logo!~ Rules
- You don’t have to be following us but that’d be cool
- reblog this post to get the word out
- fill out this form
- submit a logo to rangercon with the tag ‘logos for rangercon’ by the deadline
- the last day we are accepting submissions is January 16th
- we will not post any of the submissions until after the poll has ended and the winner is chosen~ Requirements for the logo you design
- It has to be square (bigger than or equal to 1000px by 1000px would be nice)
- It has to say ‘Ranger Con’ somewhere visible on there
- It has to be Ranger’s Apprentice themed
- Maybe put (an) oakleaf(s) on there
- no porn~ How we will pick the winner
- There will be a poll to determine the winner
- The poll will start on January 17th and will run through the end of January
- The winner will be announced February 2nd~ If you win
- The logo you designed will be the official Ranger Con logo that we put everywhere!!
- You get a coffee mug (if you want)~ either mug #1 or mug #2
- You will get a message from Alex (ranger-34) telling you that you won
- You have to give Alex your address if you want a mug
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message us!
I might have gotten a bit carried away~ oops
Call the funeral home if you find my body because I’m laughing too hard.
handwritingofgod said: Forever feeling cheated that we didn't get to see Halt's reaction to Will being gravely injured the way we saw the reverse in Halt's Peril.
I never thought of that before, but now that I am…. HOLY CRAP
OK BUT WE SAW HALT LOSE WILL ONCE TO THE SKANDIANS BUT
I WANT THIS SO BAD I HAD NO IDEA
I WANT TO SEE HALT CRY SO HARD AND HOLD WILL AND CALL HIM HIS SON AND REVIVE HIM, NURSING HIM BACK TO HEALTH AND NOT FAIL HIM AGAIN LIKE HE DID WHEN WILL WAS CAPTURED AND DRUGGED AND HALT WAS POWERLESS TO STOP IT OR SAVE HIS SON
I also want to see Will Treaty in more pain. Not TRR kind of pain, but like actually healthy and accurately researched kind of pain. The kind of pain that draws tears and makes you desperate and literally start praying they miraculously recover from kind of pain
I NEED THIS OMFG
someone do this please, I need this in my life
handwritingofgod said: Imagine if Will had gotten hit by the crossbow bolt in Halt's Peril, not through any fault of his own, just a fluke of how it worked out. Halt's worried, but it's a minor wound, nothing serious. But then Will starts acting a little strange. Groggy. Babbling a little. He's not making any sense, and then Horace sees him sway dangerously in his saddle and barely gets over there in time to catch him when he falls. Horace ends up going to get Malcolm while Halt continues his vigil over Will.
MY HEART JUST STOPPED AND RESTARTED, OH MY GOD I WANT THIS TO KEEP GOING, PLEASE KEEP GOING MY HEART NEEDS THIS
but can Tug be the first to notice Will’s odd behavior before everyone else please? Tug is just walking along with the rest of the group as they’re continuing on, whinnying while Will only half aware of his surroundings and trying to get Will’s attention, get him to sop saying nonsense. Hell, Tug’s trying to get Halt’s attention too, because Ranger horses don’t make noises like that unless something is seriously wrong.